Impact vs level of uncertainty. How are you managing all your key business risks. They can be broken up into three main areas: operational & financial risks, sales & marketing risks and product & strategic risk.
Example of operations risks your business may be facing which may need addressing:
- Debt and working capital limitations
- Inventory costing not optimised and excessive wastage
- Lack of clarity on profitability requirements on the scale or size of your business
- Slow or ineffective operating procedures
- Foreign currency risks
- Legal or compliance risks
- Fraud risk
Sales or marketing risks:
- Incorrect ROI on marketing spend.
- Incorrect framing of client requirements.
- Reputation risk
- Bad clients
- Inappropriate product or services mix.
- Excessive competition or disruptive risk
- Quality issues